Bi-vocal and voguing sketches about philosophical core-thoughts
Musical Pop ups. A cappella singing in public space.
A co-production The Fentum Factor - Ensemble Leporello-WALPURGIS
Music: Steve Reich, Herman Van Veen, A.C. Béèl and anonymous folk material
‘Phantom Tunes’, (‘Cellules phantômes’, ‘Gespensterzellen’) are satyric rhythmical-vocal interventions from 2 to 6 performers. (Multi-rhytmic, close-harmony arrangements of crypto-religious, pseudo-scientific sophisms, scattered concepts, slogans and watchwords).
To be performed as intermezzi during conferences, festivals, openings, celebrations of all kinds. The ‘cells’ can be assembled to form a short program of 20minutes or they can pop up as surprise acts: short, smart and musicaly fine tuned.
- Concept, texts and music by The Fentum Factor
- Scores: Steve Reich, Herman Van Veen, Amadeus Mozart, A.C. Béèl e.a.
- Arrangements: Koen Quintyn
- Coaching en lyrics: Dirk Opstaele
- Cast: Lula Béry, Maarten Schuermans, Iris Carta, Irene Carpentier, Marjolijn Debulpaep, Charlotte Deschamps